Pages

Face reveal Waow

As the title says, I, against my own will, will be doing a face reveal and explaining why I look the way I am. I'd like to mention once again that I'm doing this against my will. 




As you can see, I'm not black or white and I chose to wear a T-shirt because, well, I like T-shirts. I'm also wearing jeans that are blue, because they are blue. Another thing you might have noticed is that I'm too busy to look at the camera as I was busy coming up with the title. Hard Work indeed. 

I'm told to also mention the *Real* story behind the picture. Behold.

It all started when I woke up, or rather, after I was supposed to wake up. I looked to my phone to see the time, 10:30 am. I then tried going back to sleep until I remembered, I had class at 11. Rushing to get ready, I showered and when I looked at my closet, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. Cause . all the other t shirts were in the dirty basket.

After that I had to come up with what pants to wear, and I know this will be hard to believe, but I chose the dark blue jeans over all the other jeans. It was to match my theme of wearing whatever is clean. A rule, I try to follow.  And the *real* reason I didn't look at the camera was because I, uh, didn't want to. That being said, you now know the tale of why I look, the way I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment