Pages

Softwares

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    There are two kinds of softwares, system software and application software. Unlike the previous iconic duo, system softwares are overshadowed by their fellow application softwares. One is widely known by everyone, and the other, only by those who crave deeper knowledge of the abyss known as I.C.T. And today, I'll be discussing their differences.



System Software:- System Software refers to the files and programs that make up the computers Operating System.

Application Software:- It is a program or collection of programs used by people(shocker) for either general or specific purposes.


As for their differences, I have stumbled upon a video that I did not watch(but saw the title and therefore will add it), to explain the differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ByuI5C8vjE


And a picture,

 my edit is better

No comments:

Post a Comment