Pages

[1/5] The Malaysia Experience

Or rather, just the uni part.


      I'll be writing my experience in a journal-like format. Although it has been some time since these events have happened, so take it with a grain of salt. I'll be trying to list them in chronological order but no guarantees.





      That dot you see is none other than Bob, my sole companion after moving into my dorm. Coming from Saudi, I lived quite an urban life so naturally, I hated insects and critters. I genuinely believe that the only reason bugs were created, was to bug people. Seeing a jumping spider jumping around my desk instilled a mix of emotions. Not fear, I swear on Bob's life. (Spoiler alert: He dies).

      Naturally, my first instinct was to kill it.  But then, I had a genius realization that Bob eats insects. And after discussing it with my council of judgment (siblings), we decided to spare Bob's life. His name was given to show that he means more than just a spooder now. He was officially my first roommate.

    Shortly after, a human roommate walked in and saw me staring at a spider menacingly. After greeting and doing normal human talk, bob slowly started moving towards him. It all happened in slow motion, My human roommate looked down on Bob, gave a twisted smile and said, "Omai wa mo SHINDERU". Shortly following was the sound of a stomp, blood splattering and a soul being taken away.

   ...Is how I envisioned it. Reality was me looking away and assuming that that's what happened. I never did see Bob again. The next 4 posts will be ones like this, random, pointless, and weird experiences. Next up: The Termite door.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment