Pages

[4/5] People

     They are everywhere. They make or break your day. They shaped the person you are now and what you will be. They also serve hot orange juice, hot water, and seafood fried rice instead of broasted chicken. It did not taste good. I don't know how it came to that order. But at the same time, they probably didn't know why I would ask for that, but everyone has their side of the story. And this post I will be talking about mine.

Fun fact: Hot orange juice does not help deal with spicy food


    The first person I met after moving alone, was none other than human roommate. For privacy reasons I will not mention his real name, instead we will refer to him as Bob killer. BK helped me with registration, settling in the dorm, and he watched anime. I'm extremely fortunate to have had BK as my roommate and will forever be grateful. BK later moved to another room tho.

   One of the more memorial events to happen, was the UTM got talent show.  It was a completely new experience that left me completely speechless. Because it was in Malay. I did not speak Malay. Watching people do acts and comedy skits without understanding what they were saying was a new experience. I felt like this guy:



I guess I also entered a circle or something.
  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment