Pages

Beautiful Shots

Found this beauty at the mall I have trouble sleeping now
Malaysia truly captured how pikachu really looks like
I had to do it em
:)
It saved me some mobile data

[3/5] Pre-Uni Malaysia

Before getting hit with nature, I was fortunate enough to take those beautiful pictures as I was touring the country with my family.


Then there are these okayish ones:














         Few weeks after moving in the dorm, I took a trip to KL. But ended up in Klang since I missed the bus station. Good thing Grab exists. Met up with a friend, my siblings, and my sibling's friends. I stayed for a couple of days and fully enjoyed showering in water that did not freeze my very essence.  But it was time to return, so I took a bus. Then I missed the station again and ended up near Singapore. Yet again, good thing Grab exists.

The next day, I met up with an acquaintance also in foundation, one which gave me his number and I've been confirming the time my classes start with him... is what I thought. Turns out, he mis-typed the number and I was talking with a completely random person the entire time. And just like that, I missed a week and half of class. 

Moral of the story: Catch the bus the first time, Grab is expensive.




No comments:

Post a Comment