Pages

[5/5] Where I am now


     All the previous posts were about the past, small strange experiences which I remembered as I was trying to settle in. These random experiences all happened when I felt lost and alone. Wait no, I felt like an outcast. Going outside, farther from home was good to get things outta my head. Emo songs have such convenient names.

It felt something like this:

Over the past few months, I feel I've actually learned some new things. Not academically, other 'life lessons' such as:

-Money management (I now understand why corn flakes was the only cereal at home)
-A healthy lifestyle (I see it in another light, I didn't move towards it though)
-Socializing (I went from 'horrible' at it to 'slightly less horrible')
-Initiative (Registration doesn't happen by itself, I should prob get going..)
-Limitations (Room doesn't have enough space for a piano, much sadness)
-Matrices
-The most important, Time management

    And now, to where I currently am. Deadline for a certain assignment *cough* and a math test tomorrow. After tomorrow a physics test which I have yet to study for, and a math assignment to complete. These are all that I know for the next 2 days, looking too deep in the future frightens me.

   I've been enjoying myself in recent times as compared to when I first arrived. Meeting interesting  people, working on various things I didn't know I liked and hanging out with friends. Kinda reminds me of another emo song:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment